- four players who are connected to one another
via the Internet.
- four roles: a hotel manager, a
local resident, a
local shopkeeper, or a vacation resident.
- four player roles: a hotel manager, a
local resident of the town, a
local business owner, and a vacation resident of the town
conditional support. This was introduced in the
fourth section of this walkthrough
Even though the proposal failed once, it doesn't mean that it can't be voted on again. However,
someone else has to propose it since each player can only propose something once.
What happens at the end of Round 3?
- including the decisions you made in each of the three rounds, the
problems that arose, and the resolutions http://www.dd.ucar.edu/instructors.html
- will provide a preliminary overview of Hurricane Landfall from a teaching perspective and outline
the game's numerous and varied potential applications for the classroomhttp://www.dd.ucar.edu/troubleshooting.html
- link to http://www.dd.ucar.edu/bugreport.html
Problem: I have some other problem not described here.
- E-mail link incomplete.