- Awake: far too early.
- Presentation: delivered, quite successfully.
- Attendance: gratifyingly high, even at 8 am. (I ran out of CDs.)
- Laptop power cable: forgotten, then recovered.
- Magic word for teachers: "free".
- Amount of eye candy at convention: surprisingly high. (Science teachers. Who knew?)
- Statue of giant blue bear at convention center: both polygonal and awesome.
- Spiff new outfit: very professional looking. Also spiff. Mustache well-behaved, for once.
- Me: totally wiped.
Bullet points from the conference
Now that we are both fully-vaxxed, we have started Doing Things! With people! Outside the house! It's amazing! Three weekends ago, the first…
In the biweekly online D&D game Neal is running, our party is 80% tiefling (half-devils). Not for any role-playing reason or anything, it's just…
As of today, I am officially fully immunized against SARS-CoV-2. I'm still working from home (and will be for a while yet), and I'm still wearing a…