- Awake: far too early.
- Presentation: delivered, quite successfully.
- Attendance: gratifyingly high, even at 8 am. (I ran out of CDs.)
- Laptop power cable: forgotten, then recovered.
- Magic word for teachers: "free".
- Amount of eye candy at convention: surprisingly high. (Science teachers. Who knew?)
- Statue of giant blue bear at convention center: both polygonal and awesome.
- Spiff new outfit: very professional looking. Also spiff. Mustache well-behaved, for once.
- Me: totally wiped.
Bullet points from the conference
Just discovered that my Dreamwidth posts haven't been crossposting to LJ since shortly after the pandemic started because I forgot to update my…
On Tuesday two weeks ago, I gave the talk that I was scheduled to give a year ago before the conference I was giving it at was cancelled. It's still…
It was cloudy and snizzling most of the day Saturday, but the snow didn't really start until Saturday night, and then it kept going all day Sunday.…